Monday, August 14, 2006

And so it begins...

This site has been created as a testbed for my web development. At the moment i am using my limited skills in HTML to build this basic static website. My hope is that i will be able to develope a dynamic site using a mixture of books and websites. My plan will be to start with reading up on W3Schools about the different elements in modern web development/design.

My plan of action will be to start using dreamweaver but as i feel i will learn i will need to actually start coding from scratch as i hear its the best way to learn. I plan on learning the following:

  1. HTML
  2. CSS
  3. PHP
  4. MySQL


I'll try my best as and went i can to keep a development log either in this format or as i hope i will create a blog. Currently i just have a simple frame based design to make life easy before i start.

No comments: